Will and Trust Law in Clearwater, FL and Tampa
Deciding what will happen to your home, your financial assets, and your personal possessions after your passing can be a difficult process. However, if you don’t take the time to make these decisions now, a court may end up dividing your property for you.
Instead of leaving such important decisions to the courts, get the assistance you need to make wise decisions concerning your estate by speaking with a lawyer from Coleman Law Firm.
Local, Dedicated Representation
At our law firm, our team is dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning. We’re prepared to assist you with such legal services as:
- Drafting a will
- Creating a living trust
- Creating business, education, retirement, and other trusts
- Drawing up health care and general powers of attorney
The decisions you make regarding your estate determine how your property will be divided and what estate taxes will need to be paid after your passing. Be sure that your wishes are carried out by consulting with an attorney at Coleman Law Firm today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- The Florida Bar Association
- Governance Committee of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President of the Clearwater Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Member of Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers Since 2000